Yesterday we received our very first
To snoop who made our top ten, can't-wait-to-see list just . . .
- Zimmermann: Reliably slick production, reliably lust-inducing clothes. We always look forward to this Tuesday, 9am spot.
- Christopher Esber: Ingenious tailoring and unexpected construction impressed the pants off us last year.
- Ginger & Smart: 2012 marks their 10th anniversary show. Time to celebrate!
- Dion Lee: Goes without saying, surely?
- Magdalena Velevska: Her 2011 show was one of our favourites. She is one to watch.
- Whitney Eve: We loved The Hills and The City. Can't wait to see what Whit's been up to since.
- Jenny Kee: Iconic designer Jenny Kee is on deck for 2012. We're curious for her come-back.
- Josh Goot: Always modern and always inspired, Josh's show is a guaranteed good time.
- Watson X Watson: The buzz is audible surrounding this newbie local label.
- Lisa Ho: Lisa's shows inspire year after year.
See the full Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia schedule here.