The POPSUGAR Edit of the Best Street Style at Australian Fashion Week
The Afterpay Australian Fashion Week runways may show us what’ll be on-trend next season and hitting stores in September, but it’s the street style trends that show us how real people are dissecting and wearing this season’s biggest trends.
With fashion week currently underway at Sydney’s Carriageworks, we have our eyes peeled for all the best looks. This year’s street style at AAFW Resort 24 does not disappoint, with guests serving expertly crafted looks. Some of the trends we’ve spotted so far include oversized shirting, matching two-piece sets and statement accessories.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite street style looks from Afterpay Australian Fashion Week.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts