See Every Eye-Catching Look at the BAFTA TV Awards 2023
The 2023 BAFTA TV Awards have arrived, and as the stars of the small screen celebrate the best of British and international TV in London’s Royal Festival Hall, it’s the red carpet that has our undivided attention. The sun came out in the capital just in time for some of our favourite celebrities to show off their glamorous style, and we have high expectations.
Hosted by Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan, the ceremony itself is sure to bring with it a more comedic feel than some of the previous shows we’ve seen over award season. BBC’s “The Responder” and “This Is Going to Hurt” are leading the nods with six nominations each, with “The Crown” following closely behind, but as we await the big winners of the evening, all eyes turn to the coveted red carpet looks.
Of course, we’ve already been treated to some pretty incredible red carpet moments so far this year. No one could forget how Sam Smith arrived in an inflatable jumpsuit at the 2023 BRIT Awards, whilst Harry Styles went against his usual colourful outfit choices and opted for an all-black velvet suit. Soon after, the BAFTA film awards red carpet saw Florence Pugh’s gravity-defying hairstyle and Lily James plunging gown lead the way.
Read ahead to see all the show-stopping red carpet looks at this year’s BAFTA TV Awards this year.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts