Becky G Offsets Her Floor-Length Velvet Robe With a Sequin Minidress at the Latin AMAs
Becky G‘s red carpet wardrobe shines as brightly as her trophy case. On April 20, the “Shower” singer attended the 2023 Latin American Music Awards in Las Vegas wearing a sequin minidress by LouLou and a pair of sky-high platform heels. As she arrived on the red carpet and offered acceptance speeches, she certainly looked dressed for revenge amid her fiancé’s infidelity allegations. Along with her “Mamiii” collaborator Karol G, Becky G picked up four awards at the ceremony, including for best pop artist.
Becky G’s outfit, styled by Morgan Pinney and Kate Li, featured a figure-hugging dress dripping in black sequins with a plunging bodice accentuated by crystal-embellished floral appliqués on either side of the bust. Adding an extra layer of drama to the ensemble, Becky G draped a PatBO crushed velvet robe with crystal wrist adornments across her arms, letting the floor-length outerwear trail behind her as she stepped inside the event.
For her footwear, Becky G continued the edgy look in a pair of heeled peep-toe platforms with delicate ankle straps. In addition to making her legs appear 10 feet tall, the sky-high shoes showed off her ankle tattoo. Her stylists completed the outfit with crystal rose earrings by Dena Kemp and silver rings in place of her engagement ring. The jewelry, from Stéfère Jewelry and Noudar Jewels, complemented her stiletto “rich girl” manicure as she held up one of her trophies.
Becky G previously attended the iHeartRadio Music Awards in March wearing a sheer lace evening gown from Julien Macdonald’s fall 2023 collection. She styled the piece with impressively high platform heels and oversize hoop earrings.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts