12 Picks for Curvy Babes You’d Never Guess Are From ‘Best and Less’
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
Autumn is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe for a number of reasons. The shift in weather means swapping out lightweight summer clothes for cozy styles like knitwear and leather. It’s also a great opportunity to stay on-trend with the latest fashion styles, like oversized blazers and chunky boots.
Updating your wardrobe can boost your confidence and give you a fresh start to the new season. So why not embrace the beauty of autumn fashion and refresh your own wardrobe?
Well one reason might be that it can be hard to find extra money right now. With the cost of living rising, you may not have that little bit of additional cash to spend on new pieces for winter.
Another reason might be that you’re a curvy babe, and shopping for things you love and make you feel great — could still fell like a struggle.
But don’t worry, we have a solution to both of those conundrums. Below, we’ve rounded up 12 fabulous items from ‘Best and Less’ fashion, that are affordable and will celebrate your curves this winter.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts