Just 5 Loungewear Sets That’ll Make Your Lockdown That Much Cosier

Deiji Studios / Instagram

Let’s chat loungewear.

Because as a large chunk of the country is now in lockdown, and as I sit here writing this from home, in trackie pants, a jumper and a bathrobe (it’s legitimately colder inside my apartment than it is outside), loungewear is what’s on my mind.

And, seeing as you clicked on this story, it’s no doubt on yours, too. And even if you’re not in lockdown right now, after last year’s stay-at-home stint, you’ve probably grown extremely fond of the style. Jumpers baggy enough for you to go bra-less on your coffee run? Hoodies fleece-y enough to feel like you’re permanently wrapped in a blanket? Bottoms with elasticised waists to make you never want to wear tight-fitting pants ever again? Yes, yes and yes.

So, on that note, what are some loungewear sets I have my eye on? Scroll down to see five of my favourite picks to keep cosy in this lockdown.

Womens Sweats Wardrobe II, SIR

SIR has to be one of my favourite Aussie fashionwear labels. Its designers nail what Aussie fashion is known for – comfortable, carefree and wildly chic. And the label’s sweats are exactly that, too. In particular, I love this classic crew neck sweater and boxy track shorts (the shorts for when it’s a bit warmer).

The O3 Set, Deiji Studios

Another top-and-shorts set for when it’s a bit warmer (or you have the heater blasting). This 03 Set by Aussie label Deiji Studios is made from washed-linen and is in an oversized fit. Probably the best thing about this set is that you can pair the top with jeans or the shorts with a crisp, white tee and wear it out-of-the-home, too.

For something a bit sexier, I’d opt for the Front Tie Poplin Shirt from the label.

It’s cropped, got a boxy fit and has two ties in the front that will make you feel ‘dressed-up’, even if you haven’t left home all day.

Elbow-Length Sleeve PJ set, Hybernate

While this set is technically pyjamas, it would definitely work, with a puffer jacket thrown on top, for a coffee run. Both pieces are made from the brand’s super-soft Pima cotton so it’ll feel amazing on your skin. Plus, I love the stylish fit of both – the elbow-length of the tee and the slim-fit of the bottoms.

Ruby Lounge set, I love linen

Big fan of the flare on these lounge pants and the oversized fit of the top. The gingham print version is extra cosy. Also, like with some of the other sets, the pieces can be worn separately – and then in public.  

Cotton Cashmere Wide Leg Pants & Cotton Cashmere Jumper, Assembly Label

I’m all for authenticity as an editor suggesting products. So, with that said, I do have to point out that these pants are in fact only 5% cashmere with the other 95% made from cotton. Still, though, based on everything else I own from Assembly Label, these are no doubt well-made, comfy and will last for years.

Related Posts
Latest Fashion
The End.

The next story, coming up!