Billie Eilish Embraces Her “Soft Girl” Era in a Delicate Easter Dress
Billie Eilish did a fashion 180 this weekend when she slipped into a flirty dress embellished with indigo flowers. On April 11, the “Lovely” singer posted Instagram photos of herself at a backyard Easter celebration with boyfriend Jesse Rutherford. For the occasion, Eilish wore a ruched peasant dress by Yuhan Wang in a blue floral print. She styled the ensemble with white fishnet tights, floral socks, and layered necklaces in pearl and gold.
Eilish’s dress featured a peasant design with ruching along the bodice as well as a billowing silhouette. On her legs, Eilish also wore white fishnet tights embroidered with heart patterns and adorned with pearls in the shape of a heart along the front of her thighs and just below her knees. She kept the spring theme going with a pair of lettuce-trim socks painted with pink-and-yellow flowers. Adding a touch of her signature style to the look, she completed the outfit with Nike Air Force 1 sneakers in white.
Eilish styled the dress with the sleeves tucked in, creating the illusion of a cropped puff sleeve. The off-the-shoulder design revealed her champagne-pink bra with lace trim and drew attention to her sleek jellyfish haircut, which blew in the breeze in all directions. Set against the backdrop of a grassy backyard and a picnic table stacked with chocolate-filled Easter baskets, the outfit was the perfect selection for the spring holiday.
In January, Eilish sported a very different, but equally as stunning, look in a black slip dress with a visible bra underneath. She styled the ’90s-inspired outfit with Gucci tights and chunky platform heels for a sultry photo shoot.
See Eilish’s gorgeous Easter ensemble from all angles ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts