Chlöe’s Dress Cutout Plunges From Her Neck to Her Belly Button
Hollywood was out in full force for the LA premiere of live-action film, “The Little Mermaid”. The aptly ocean-coloured carpet was a sartorial feast for the eyes, with celebrities wearing almost all of the season’s biggest trends, from mermaidcore to cutouts. Chlöe embraced the latter design flourish, stepping out to support her sister in a Gert-Johan Coetzee yellow high-neck gown. The dress features a bold front cutout trimmed in silver fringe embellishment, and a sheer bodice with silver glittering stones smattered near her belly button.
Styled by Zoe Costello, Chlöe revved up the glamour quotient with voluminous honey blonde hair and glowing bronzed skin. She added sparkling diamond stud earrings, and to complement her metallic manicure, she piled on the silver rings.
For “The Little Mermaid” premiere, Chlöe rubbed shoulders with the star-studded cast who were very much on theme for the evening. Fittingly, Halle Bailey, who plays Ariel in the film, was all about an underwater-inspired aesthetic. She wore an avante garde, aquamarine blue, fishtail gown by Valdrin Sahiti with a sheen that mirrors the sea’s reflecive surface.
Keep scrolling to see more of Chlöe’s outfit and more stars who hit the premiere.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts