Christina Aguilera’s Bra-Baring Catsuit Is Covered in Sheer Zebra Stripes
All things sheer continue to dominate the red carpet. Christina Aguilera took the celebrity-approved fashion trend for a spin at the 2023 Breakthrough Prize Ceremony on April 15, wearing a see-through Versace outfit covered in velvet zebra stripes. Although the Playground cofounder appeared to be sporting a catsuit as she posed alongside fiancé Matthew Rutler at the event, she actually wore a long-sleeved bodysuit tucked into matching flared pants to create the illusion of a one-piece.
With input from stylist Chris Horan, Aguilera layered a floor-length tuxedo-style jacket over her faux catsuit and a nude bra underneath. She accessorized with PVC Gianvito Rossi slingback sandals, a vintage yellow-diamond Graff necklace, diamond hoop earrings, a chain-strap purse, and Prada sunglasses. She finished the look by swapping out the wild 3D vagina manicure she was rocking last week for a more understated black-and-white nail design.
Aguilera was in fashionable company at the Breakthrough Prize Ceremony, where Lily Collins stunned in a crystal-lined Celine dress, Kristen Bell brought back the chartreuse Cong Tri jumpsuit she first wore at the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards, and Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher coordinated in black outfits. Other well-dressed stars in attendance included Brie Larson, Chloé Zhao, Jeremy Strong, Gal Gadot, and Chris Pine.
Read ahead for a closer look at Aguilera’s sleek outfit on the red carpet.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts