5 Cold Shoulder Tops For When You Want to Bring Sexy Back
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
For many, in parts of Australia, winter is the season for sweaters, layering and wearing whatever you can to shield yourself from the cold. But there comes that dreaded point where all of your cold weather outfits feel like the same knitwear, trousers and coat combination.
Cold shoulder tops are an easy fix to that problem. Yes, that’s what they’re called. They’re any blouse or shirt that leaves your shoulders and décolletage exposed but the long sleeves still attached. They’re a playful way to work into your outfits sexy necklines and playful cutouts without sacrificing too much warmth.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up some cold shoulder tops to add some variety to your winter wardrobe.
Henne Margot Top, $159
Country Road Cold Shoulder Blouse, now $149, was $299
Read More: POPSUGAR Shopping
- 11 Picnic Rugs Perfect Backdrop For Your On-the-Ground Spread
- Create the Perfect Necklace Stack With These 6 Tips From A Jewellery Expert
- The Best Serums to Naturally Grow and Strengthen Your Lashes
- These 9 Statement Jewellery Pieces Will Take Your Neutrals to New Heights
- 7 Australian-Owned Activewear Brands to Level Up Your Next Workout