Dakota Johnson Looks Chic in an Ultra Plunging Suit Alongside Mum, Melanie Griffiths
Dakota Johnson was the epitome of chic as she attended the screening of new sex comedy “Slip” on 19 April. The “50 Shades of Grey” star is listed as an executive producer on the TV show, which she made under TeaTime Pictures, the production company she cofounded with Ro Donnelly, and pulled out some serious power dressing for the occasion. Johnson opted for top-to-toe black in the form of an oversize blazer and wide-leg trousers teamed with an ultra plunging bodysuit. She kept her look effortlessly timeless with her wavy brunette hair and fringe kept down, dewy skin, black mascara, and a sweep of rose lipstick.
To help celebrate the occasion, Johnson, who has been dating Coldplay frontman Chris Martin since 2017, instead invited her famous mum, Melanie Griffith. The 65-year-old, who shares her daughter with Don Johnson, looked equally as classy in a black roll neck top, jeans, and a cream longline jacket. The acting duo were spotted chatting to Olivia Wilde, who sported an ultra chic Alessandra Rich midi dress. The “Don’t Worry Darling” director even added a photo to her Instagram stories with the caption: “I would very much like to join this family”. You and us both, Wilde!
Johnson’s latest ensemble comes as she has been having something of a fashion resurgence of late. The actor, who is starring opposite Sydney Sweeney in the upcoming “Madame Web” film, recently stepped out at the Sundance film festival wearing a triple denim ‘fit complete with plunging bustier, denim trench coat, and high-waisted jeans, so we are certain we’ll be seeing some more lust-worthy looks very soon. See more of her classic outfit ahead, along with photos of her mother-daughter date night.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts