Dove Cameron Shows Off Side Boob and Tattoos in an Extreme Cutout Dress
For the past year, Dove Cameron has effortlessly mastered the art of edgy dressing in mostly all-black outfits. From the Altuzarra show at New York Fashion Week to the 2023 Vanity Fair Oscars Party, it’s safe to say Cameron is the queen of dark glamour. Most recently, she posed on what appears to be a photoshoot set in a black cutout maxi dress, posting images to her Instagram Stories on April 3. The “We Go Down Together” singer’s look gave us a glimpse of her tattoo collection, including her famous snake foot tattoo.
In line with her penchant for goth-inspired fashion, the singer’s dress is from Gucci’s Spring/Summer 2023 collection, reminiscent of the ’90s. Made of cotton-ribbed jersey fabric, the statement-making ensemble features a scoop neck, sculptural cutouts that cascade over the arms, and leather buckle straps at the hips decorated with the brand’s signature GG hardware. Cameron modernized the nostalgic dress with a patent pair of towering platform mules.
The “Descendants” actress has had other notable moments in cutout silhouettes, including at the “Good Mourning” world premiere afterparty, where she commanded the room in a three-piece Marc Jacobs ensemble. More recently, the 27-year-old further championed unconventionality at the MTV VMAs, donning a leather belt as a strapless top from Paco Rabanne. Other stars are also keeping the cutout trend alive, including Zendaya, who wore a white 1993 Prada two-piece at the NAACP Image Awards, and Chloe Bailey, who rocked a Dion Lee cutout gown at the Creed III Premiere.
As Cameron continues to embrace punk-inspired style, keep scrolling for a few more angles of her revealing look.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts