Madonna’s Daughter, Lourdes Leon, Wows In a Very Daring Cutout Bodysuit
High street store H&M is known for its annual designer collaborations, and its 2023 offering is set to be another sought-after range. The retailer has teamed up with French fashion label, Mugler, for a collection launching on 11 May that was in discussions before the sad passing of Manfred Thierry Mugler’s in January 2022. The collection of risqué designs was unveiled in a launch event in New York on 19 April – and they are not for the faint-hearted.
The brand is known for its bodystockings, cutouts, and mesh fabrics, and is loved by Dua Lipa who has been spotted in the iconic catsuits at a host of her shows and Kylie Jenner who has rocked the cutout looks, too. So it came as no surprise to see an array of sexy looks at the event, with guests modelling the designs as well. The most attention-grabbing look of the evening? Lourdes Leon’s multi-cutout bodysuit with mesh cutout leggings.
Madonna’s 26-year-old daughter arrived at the event looking every inch the Mugler muse. The daring ensemble came complete with a halterneck design, with a keyhole cutout at the chest, as well as waist cutout sections. She teamed the top with black leggings, designed with the signature cutout stripes and mesh fabric, strappy black sandals, and a knee-length cardigan casually draped over her arms. The singer, who fronted a Mugler campaign last year, wore her hair poker straight with a middle parting, added long eyelash extensions, and a soft red glossy lip.
Leon was joined by the likes of Pamela Anderson, who wore a see-through, crystal-encrusted jumpsuit, Charli XCX, in a cutout corset, and Chloe Sevigny, in a micro miniskirt. Scroll on to see more of the H&M x Mugler celebrities.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts