Jennifer Garner’s Rhinestone Corset Dress Is Unexpectedly Sultry
Jennifer Garner is not an outfit repeater. On April 11, the “The Last Thing He Told Me” star stepped out for a press day in a series of chic ensembles, including a rhinestone corset dress by Roland Mouret that she wore on her way to “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.” The edgy midi dress was a departure from Garner’s classically elegant style, and the surprises kept coming when she spun around to share a glimpse at the piece from behind.
Garner’s outfit featured a fitted bodice with angular detailing along the bust. The internal corset gave the dress a figure-hugging silhouette, while the thousands of miniature rhinestones dotted across the fabric drew our eyes straight down to the knee-length hem. The dress also had a split hem up the back. Garner – who debuted her super-short bob haircut last month – styled the ensemble with black pointed-toe pumps and minimal accessories, including diamond earrings and a statement ring.
Garner’s dress was one of several outfits she wore during her stylish press day. Earlier in the day, she took a stroll near NBC studios in a white Lanvin button-up and a leather midi pencil skirt in coral pink with lavender pumps. Later on, Garner slipped into a Valentino long-sleeve bodysuit in mocha, a pleated satin miniskirt from the designer, and Saint Laurent pumps.
Other standout looks in the actor’s press-day wardrobe include a Chanel cotton-and-silk tweed dress and black suede booties, and a head-to-toe white suit with the same Saint Laurent heels from her previous ensemble. In total, Garner had five outfit changes with almost no repeat pieces – we love to see the variety!
Ahead, admire Garner’s rhinestone corset dress, our favorite of her press-day looks, from all angles.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts