Katy Perry Takes Inspiration From “Kill Bill” in Yellow Moto Jacket and Low-Rise Jeans
Katy Perry is making the press rounds ahead of the upcoming season of “American Idol.” On March 28, the competition judge and singer was spotted leaving “Good Morning America” in casual, off-duty street style that turned heads. She wore distressed, low-rise R13 Denim jeans that sat at her hips, as well as a white baby tee under a cropped leather Balenciaga jacket. With its thick black stripes running down the sleeves, the yellow race jacket was reminiscent of Uma Thurman‘s iconic tracksuit in “Kill Bill.”
Wearing an assortment of rings on each of her left fingers, Perry also carried a yellow coffee cup with her other hand to match her jacket. As for the rest of her cool outfit, which was curated by stylist Tatiana Waterford, pointed black heels peeked out from the floor-length denim and sporty cat-eye sunglasses shielded the singer’s eyes.
The edgy ensemble was one of three outfits she wore on Tuesday. Perry arrived on the morning-show set in a brown shearling coat, and while promoting the 21st season of “American Idol” alongside judges Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan, she revealed a burgundy dress with metal straps underneath. For an appearance on “The View” later in the day, Perry stepped out in a baby pink suit with black fringe detailing.
Perry isn’t afraid of a style risk, often gravitating towards sultry silhouettes and bold colors. On “Jimmy Kimmel Live” in February, she styled a sequin crop top with an animal-print set from The Attico, which included a low-rise miniskirt with a unique asymmetrical waist.
See more photos of her latest style moment ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts