Kesha’s White Backless Tank Dress Proves That Simplicity Is Sexy
Kesha‘s new album is almost upon us, and the singer celebrated by attending a London listening party on May 11 in a white body-hugging dress. Looking angelic, Kesha strutted into the event in an ivory Priscavera dress and a matching set of square-toe mules. Ahead of her fifth studio album, “Gag Order, dropping May 19, Kesha’s outfit served as a reminder that, much like her singing abilities, her style is to be admired.
Kesha’s dress featured a straight tank neckline that showed off her tattoos. From the front, the dress cast a seamless silhouette, pooling around the singer’s peep-toe mules before breaking into a micro slit at the back. From behind, the look became even more striking, boasting an open back divided by a set of delicate straps. Each strap was also adorned with miniature silver heart charms.
The same day, Kesha shared a mirror selfie on her Instagram Stories. While leaning against the tile wall in a bathroom, the singer posed in a shredded, open-front crop top and a matching black maxi skirt with a sheer overlay. She styled the look with black boots and a Simone Rocha embellished shoulder bag with a faux pearl-beaded strap. Between the pearl bag and her bridal-inspired maxidress, Kesha’s wardrobe has certainly been influenced by some of our favorite bridal styling trends.
Ahead, admire Kesha’s incredible ensemble at the “Gag Order” listening party.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts