Looks Like Lana Del Rey Sneakily Debuted Her Classic Engagement Ring Weeks Ago
Lana Del Rey is sporting some new bling. The singer is reportedly engaged to music manager Evan Winiker, and she unveiled her engagement ring weeks ago without us even noticing. On March 1, Del Rey stepped out for Billboard’s annual Women in Music event wearing a diamond ring on her left ring finger. The classic sparkler was front and center as she posed on the red carpet in a pastel yellow Zimmermann midi dress, as well as during the ceremony when she accepted the visionary award from Olivia Rodrigo.
Del Rey’s presumed engagement ring features a large round-cut diamond flanked by two smaller round stones, all situated in a basket setting. Mike Fried, CEO of The Diamond Pro, estimates the main diamond is three carats and the entire ring is valued at about $100,000. “Most celebrities choose a solitaire or halo setting for their engagement ring, helping Lana Del Rey’s three-stone ring stand out from the crowd,” Fried told POPSUGAR. “It’s likely that a lot of time and precision went into selecting the stones for Lana’s ring. Her diamonds complement one another while allowing the center stone to be the focal point.”
Del Rey is one of many celebrities set to head down the aisle soon. Just last week, Rosalía announced her engagement to Rauw Alejandro by unveiling her stunning, seven-stone diamond ring in their “Beso” music video. Kate Bosworth went a similar route as Del Rey, seemingly soft-launching her engagement to Justin Long by displaying her round-cut sparkler at the Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty on March 12. Other recently engaged stars include Vanessa Hudgens, Rita Ora, and Rebel Wilson.
Read ahead to zoom all the way in on Del Rey’s timeless engagement ring.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts