Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow Can’t Stop Referencing Each Other With Their T-Shirts
Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow have a very fashionable friendship. Almost a year after Harlow wore a shirt with Lil Nas X’s face to the 2022 BET Awards, the “Old Town Road” rapper finally returned the favor. On May 11, Lil Nas X stepped out for the LA premiere of “White Men Can’t Jump” in a similar black T-shirt completely dedicated to Harlow. The design included a full-body print of Harlow wearing his Lil Nas X shirt from the BET Awards, with the words “Jack Harlow” written in a glowing gold font.
While the shirt was already a statement on its own, Lil Nas X didn’t stop there. In addition to wearing Harlow’s BET outfit on his tee, he also re-created it in full on the red carpet. Lil Nas X paid attention to all the details, copying everything from Harlow’s black pants and silver chain to his tiny sunglasses and matching watch. “I hope Jack and Lil Nas make it a reoccurring thing to wear each other in t-shirt form, like that’s some bestie sh*t,” one person commented on Instagram, with others chiming in about their supportive friendship.
Harlow originally decided to wear the now-viral merch after Lil Nas X received zero nominations at the BET Awards last year (despite being honored by the Grammys, MTV VMAs, and AMAs the same year). As a friend and former collaborator, Harlow’s shirt was a message of support and solidarity. Now, with Harlow starring in a film of his own, Lil Nas X finally got the chance to reciprocate the kind gesture. See his version of the iconic look ahead.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship