Meghan Markle’s Courtside Blazer Set Reminds Us of Her Pre-Royal Style
Meghan Markle revisited her pre-royal fashion staples while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game with Prince Harry on April 24. The Duchess of Sussex wore a pink linen Staud set consisting of an oversize blazer and matching high-waisted shorts. She layered a simple white top under the blazer and opted for nude leather pumps by Aquazzura, one of her go-to shoe brands. The spring-ready outfit gave us instant flashbacks to Markle’s style before she tied the knot with Prince Harry in 2018, when she often stepped out in co-ord sets and heels.
Though Markle’s pastel Staud suit appears to be a new wardrobe addition, the mother of two accessorized with pieces she’s worn plenty in the past, including a beige leather Prada clutch and the gold Cartier watch rumored to have previously belonged to Princess Diana. She finished the look with several stacked bracelets, a pinky ring, and earrings. Harry, meanwhile, looked equally as casual in a navy blazer, white t-shirt, dark-wash jeans, and white sneakers.
Markle and Harry enjoyed the Lakers vs. Grizzlies playoffs game from box seats at the Crypto.com arena, where they shared a sweet moment on the kiss cam while cheering the home team to victory. Several other notable stars were in the crowd, including Kim Kardashian, who wore an all-leather outfit while sitting courtside with mom Kris Jenner, son Saint West, and Corey Gamble. Adam Sandler was also in attendance, showing off his always-casual fashion sense in a neon quarter-zip hoodie, brown pants, and white sneakers.
Seeing as Markle will not be joining Harry at King Charles III’s coronation next month, we’re relishing in her stylish outing to the fullest extent. Join us by admiring all the photos of her outfit ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts