Selena Gomez Shows Her Love For Taylor Swift in a Pair of Eras Tour Sweats
Selena Gomez‘s latest outfit contains a subtle nod to her famous friend, Taylor Swift. Gomez was spotted wearing Eras Tour sweatpants while walking on-set to film for “Only Murders in the Building” on April 4. Though comfy and casual, the standout feature of Gomez’s black sweats was the tour name printed down the leg. She accessorized the laid-back ensemble with red-framed sunglasses and a quilted shoulder bag.
Gomez paired the sweatpants with an oversized wool trench coat by Mango. With her footwear, Gomez gave off “Folklore” vibes with a pair of ultra-mini UGG Boots in the shade campfire gray. Her look is a far cry from the bold patterns and pops of color Swift rocked in the “Folklore” film, but the stroll-through-the-wood-with-your-hands-in-your-pockets vibes are still there. She completed the outfit with a matching Eras Tour hoodie, which features a sepia portrait of Swift printed along the back.
Swift’s merch is available online, but it’s highly possible that Gomez – one of many celebrities to attend The Eras tour – picked up the sweats at her friend’s Arlington, TX show on April 1. Gomez’s sartorial nod to Swift comes just days after the “Calm Down” singer publicly thanked Swift for making her and her sister Gracie’s concert experience special. “Thank you bestie for having me and my sissy transport into your mystical, euphoric and special world. Proud to know you! love you forever and always,” Gomez captioned clips and photos from the three-hour set on Instagram.
Ahead, take a closer look at Gomez’s tribute to the “Anti-Hero” singer from all angles.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts