Simone Biles’s High-Slit Bridal Shower Dress Is Covered in Pearls
Wedding bells will soon be ringing for Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens. On April 1, the decorated gymnast celebrated her bridal shower, where she wore a beautiful white halter-neck gown covered in pearls. The beaded dress came with a high side slit, showing off her matching white lace-up sandals, and she further accessorized with pearl stud earrings, tennis bracelets, and her massive diamond engagement ring from Owens.
Surrounded by her friends and family, the bride-to-be toasted her upcoming nuptials with a cloud nine-themed shower. Her guests, which included her mom and maid of honor Rachel Moore, also dressed on-theme for the bridal shower. Every attendee wore a different shade of blue, ranging from navy to cerulean.
From custom Mrs. Owens jeans on her bachelorette trip to a feather minidress for her bridesmaid weekend, Biles has no shortage of bridal wear. Though she has yet to reveal her wedding date, the Olympian did share her dress is from Galia Lahav, which she found less than a month after getting engaged in February 2022.
Aside from her bridal shower, Biles has been busy with other stylish outings ahead of her big day. Just last week, she wore a beige bodycon dress dripping in crystals for a friend’s wedding in Mexico. She also celebrated her 26th birthday in a sequined feather minidress earlier in March.
Take a closer look at Biles’s gorgeous bridal shower look ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts