Camilla Morrone Wore This Aussie-Designed Dress in “Daisy Jones”, and It’s Finally Back In Stock
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
Since the release of “Daisy Jones and the Six” earlier this year, there’s been one dress on our minds — Spell’s Ocean Gown. The Australian-designed dress was worn by Camilla Morrone as she shared an onscreen kiss with Billy Dunne (played by Sam Claflin). It’s boho, chic and screams ’70s but unfortunately, at the time that show aired, it was a discontinued item… until now.
The fans wanted it and Spell heard them, the Ocean Gown is officially back in stock as of July 6, 2023 at 10am AEST. The dress is inspired by Victorian lace in a flowing feminine silhouette and has a brand-new look. Its intricate lace detailing and sultry but modest design is flattering on any shape. You can grab it in sizes from XXS to 3XL for $429.
However, if spending $400 on a maxi dress feels a bit out of reach this time around, don’t fret, we’ve got you. Ahead, you’ll find our picks of similar maxi dress styles that are just a bit more wallet-friendly.
The Fated Kora Maxi Dress, $169.95
Read More: POPSUGAR Shopping
- 11 Picnic Rugs Perfect Backdrop For Your On-the-Ground Spread
- Create the Perfect Necklace Stack With These 6 Tips From A Jewellery Expert
- The Best Serums to Naturally Grow and Strengthen Your Lashes
- These 9 Statement Jewellery Pieces Will Take Your Neutrals to New Heights
- 7 Australian-Owned Activewear Brands to Level Up Your Next Workout