Taylor Swift Is Single, and Her Vintage Jeans Prove She Can Still Make the Whole Place Shimmer
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
Taylor Swift was spotted on her first public night out since her reported split from boyfriend of six years, Joe Alwyn, and let’s just say — she’s sparklin’.
The “Lavender Haze” singer was papp’d leaving New York City hotspot Via Carota Monday Night, post-dinner with longtime producer and friend Jack Antonoff and his fiancée, Margaret Qualley.
For the night out, Swift went for a simple but chic ensemble, with a bit of extra *shimmer*. She sported an off-the-shoulder black bodysuit and high-waisted vintage-style jeans by Area, with an embellished butterfly cutout. They’re very much giving an elevated DIY Y2K bedazzled denim moment, and we’re all up in our fashion nostalgia.
This simple-but-effective night out look by Swift, is very much a statement of her — she’s still giving a bit of Taylor Swift ‘extra-ness’, but in a more toned down, I-don’t-care-what-you-think kind of way and we looove this for her.
Swift’s look also highlights a few major trends right now, with Mary Jane-style shoes and statement bags, while also reminding us of the power of vintage-style jeans.
Constantly rocked by our fave fashion-forward celebrities such as Hailey Bieber, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Emma Chamberlain and Rihanna, we think it’s safe to say that vintage jeans — both high-waisted and low-rise — are officially having their moment on the fashion trend clock RN.
Below, we’ve compiled six different styles of vintage jeans for you to shop right now and get Taylor Swift’s look.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts