The Outfit That Shows Taylor Swift Is Ready to Come to Australia
The much anticipated 58th Super Bowl has finally touched down! And, look. While the eyes are on the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers, we all know the real star of this show for many viewers is Taylor Swift. Swift is taking the day off from her Eras Tour to support her partner, Chiefs player Travis Kelce. But with the Aussie dates of the tour just around the corner, it seems Swift already has Australia on her mind…
Australian fans of the pop star are excited for her to touch down in Australia next week. Swift will perform shows in Melbourne and Sydney, and the Australian leg of The Eras Tour will kick off in Melbourne next Friday, February 16.
But the “Bad Blood” singer is already showing the nation some love with her choice of outfit for today’s Super Bowl. The pop star has been spotted in the stands wearing a corset by Australian designer Dion Lee. The black corset features netted detailing and suspended rib knit lining at the bust.
In the lead up to the Super Bowl, there was a lot of speculation about whether Swift would be in attendance, given her busy Eras Tour schedule. But after performing four back-t0-back nights in Japan, Swift made it to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl. Keeping her company for the game are her entourage, which include the likes of Blake Lively and rapper Ice Spice.
You can recreate Swift’s Super Bowl outfit for the Eras Tour with the Crochet Suspend Corset, which retails for $650. Add a pair of black denim jeans with crystal embellishments from Area and a red jacket, and you’re set!
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts