Teyana Taylor Showcases Her Tattoos and Abs in a Sheer, High-Slit Corset Dress
Teyana Taylor looked like red carpet royalty at Daily Front Row’s seventh annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards on April 23. The “A Thousand and One” actor wore a black Mônot gown to the star-studded event, which celebrates notable stylists, designers, and hair and makeup artists.
Taylor’s strapless dress featured a leg slit that extended all the way up to her hip, a sheer-paneled corset-style bodice that put her abs and tattoos on display, and a lengthy train that flowed behind her. She styled the gown with a diamond tennis necklace, leather opera gloves, sparkly black heels, a silver lip ring, diamond stud earrings, and Chanel sunglasses attached to a beaded strap.
During the ceremony, Taylor took the stage to present Mônot founder Eli Mizrahi with the emerging brand of the year award – quite the fitting honor considering how many celebrities have worn his daring designs lately. In her speech, she noted how “f*cking hot” Mônot dresses make her feel before twirling the train and showing off her full look. Elsa Hosk, Kat Graham, Alessandra Ambrosio, and several other attendees also repped the label that evening.
Taylor was one of many well-dressed stars at the Fashion Los Angeles Awards. Kim Kardashian and daughter North West were on hand to honor Chris Appleton as the hair artist of the year, Meghann Fahy stunned in an ab-baring Valentino outfit while accepting the breakout style star award, and Miley Cyrus wore a Versace corset top and leather skirt to present Bradley Kenneth with the stylist of the year award. Other standout appearances included Brie Larson, Law Roach, Elle Fanning, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Keanu Reeves.
Read ahead for an all-angles look at Taylor’s sultry Mônot gown in all its glory.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts