Vanessa Hudgens Wears a Sheer Dress and Biker Shorts For Her Third Look of the Day
Vanessa Hudgens is on an edgy style streak in New York City. Shortly after returning from a blissful vacation in the Philippines, the actor was photographed outside of a Manhattan hotel on April 11 wearing a unique sheer ensemble unlike anything she’s recently worn. She wore a completely see-through Missoni dress decorated with floral motifs throughout the ankle-length silhouette over a black bralette and biker shorts.
Working with longtime stylist Jason Bolden, she added knee-high patent leather boots, a Givenchy shoulder bag, and an oversize leather blazer over her shoulders to finish the cool ensemble. In addition to minimal jewelry, she also showed off her timeless diamond engagement ring from fiancé Cole Tucker, who proposed to Hudgens in late 2022.
Hudgens has been busy promoting her upcoming film, “Dead Hot: Season of the Witch,” a documentary that explores the actor and her friend GG Magree’s journey with witchcraft while traveling through famous Halloween town, Salem, MA. Fittingly, she’s been sporting a variety of all-black, gothic looks for the press tour.
Prior to the sheer number, she was spotted in two different street-style outfits earlier in the day on April 11. She was first seen in a Simkhai black crop top and miniskirt, complete with a leather blazer and platform heels on her way to an appearance on “The Today Show.” Later, she wore the designer again, this time a plaid shirtdress paired with wet hair and sky-high platforms.
Get a closer look at Hudgens’s unexpected outfit from her latest public appearance ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts