Lizzo Is Launching Gender-Affirming Shapewear With Yitty
Lizzo’s Yitty is taking steps to make the brand even more inclusive. On March 30, the Grammy award-winning singer announced its new gender-affirming shapewear collection called Your Skin by Yitty. Made for people of all gender identities, the line will include binder tops and tucking thongs in Yitty’s Headliner fabric, a smooth, high-shine material with the brand’s famous shaping compression.
Over two years in the making, the gender-affirming shapewear will go to market in late summer 2023, though an exact date has yet to be revealed. “You deserve to feel like you. You deserve to feel good in Your Skin,” Lizzo wrote on Instagram, alongside campaign imagery of herself and models Simone Niamani Thompson, Shaheem, and Angelica Rodriguez wearing the new pieces. Fans flooded the comments section thanking and applauding Lizzo and Yitty for their inclusive efforts.
Yitty’s current offering includes bras, underwear, shorts, catsuits, bodysuits, and more, from sizes 6X to XS. From crystal bodysuits to butt-cutout leggings, Lizzo herself has shown off many flattering, fun styles, and proven their durability. POPSUGAR editors also gave their stamp of approval for Yitty, noting the shapewear’s comfort and support. “It makes me feel sexy while still getting the functionality I need,” one editor said of the brand’s Nearly Naked high-waisted shorts.
Get a sneak peek of the upcoming collection ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts