Kayla Itsines's BBG (Bikini Body Guide) Program has been used by thousands of women to lose weight, get stronger, and transform their bodies, and this one-year before-and-after is no different! After 57 weeks, Lexie Woodmansee wishes she knew these five things before starting her BBG journey. If you're thinking about trying out this program, here's what you should know.
"5 things I wish I could tell myself when I first started BBG.
1. Your body doesn't determine your beauty.
2. Be patient and kind to yourself.
3. Embrace the ups and downs but never quit.
4. This is going to be a lot harder than you imagined but it's sooooo worth it!
5. Make friends and get involved with the #bbgcommunity"
It's not just the amazing physical transformation Lexie experienced after 57 weeks on BBG, but after "working on myself on the inside without focusing on the outside," she was able to experience these results that fully transformed her lifestyle. If you're on a weight-loss journey, remember Lexie's advice to "be patient, be kind, and throw all your expectations out the window!"