Halle Berry Shared an Insanely Hard 5-Move Ab Workout, So Naturally, We're Going to Try It
If you love fitness and learning fun ways to work out, you should check out Halle Berry's Instagram. She always keeps it real about her health and wellness routine, and she always has a challenging ab workout to try.
For her latest "Fitness Friday" post, Halle shared "not so conventional ab exercises" that will light your core up and "bring those ab muscles into formation." In her caption, Halle said, "And while fitness is about feeling good, above all else, I personally love to put a little extra love into my midsection from time to time." If you're ready to challenge your core strength and learn some new exercises, continue reading.
Editor's note: one ab workout won't sculpt your core and this workout wasn't designed to make you look like Halle.
Halle Berry's 5-Move Ab Workout
- Crescent moon hand walk with a push-up: three to five reps
- Foam roller palm roll-out: perform for 30 to 60 seconds
- Foam roller knife hand roll-out: perform for 30 to 60 seconds
- Single-arm isolation plank: perform for 30 to 60 seconds
- Lateral crawl sandbag drag: complete five to 10 reps