Make this juice recipe your new main squeeze for Summer. It contains year-round superstars: apples, celery, and of course, beets. This deep red juice will get you into the Christmas spirit and keep you feeling healthy all season long. Learn how to make this beet juice recipe after the break!
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
1 lemon, peeled
2 tall celery stalks
1 beet, with the leaves
1 handful of spinach (optional)
- *For added sweetness, include more lemon and apple.
- Add the apple, lemon, and celery to a juicer.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the beet into manageable pieces and then add it to your juicer. Note that because of a beet's thickness, it's best to juice last so that you don't need to clean the pulp out of your juicer until you're done.
- For extra greens, add spinach.
Voilà! Enjoy your delicious, ruby-red juice. Makes 1 serving.
- Drinks, Other