- Weight Loss Tips: If you've got a big event coming up your body prep need not involve weeks of minimal eating and botox injections to get the body you're after. By being consistent with training and smart nutrition you can easily drop the weight, tone up and slip into your party frock with ease. In order to find out how the stars slim-down and achieve that Hollywood glow we got an expert to give us her best advice. Step this way.
- Running: No matter how prepared you come race-day things like nerves and mental roadblocks can inhibit your performance. So in order to show who's boss and perhaps even smash your PB (if it's not your first time), we rounded up five of the most vital race-day tips for your next big race.
- Workout Wear: Animal print is a timeless trend, so there are always new ways to rock your wild side by choosing workout pieces that each have their own unique, animalistic feel. Plus, pairing your favourite print is also a great way to liven up any of your plain black staples. Head inside to find crop tops with spots and legwear and footwear that has more roar than snore.
- Celebrity Fitness: As a healthy-living advocate, Jessica Alba dedicates her time off-set not just to being a mum of two, but continuing to develop The Honest Company. She believes in natural and eco-friendly family products and carries this philosophy throughout her diet and lifestyle. So to celebrate Jess turning 33 this weeek (we know dream babe) we're taking a look at the secrets that keep her in such good shape.
- Workout Music: If you're planning on tackling the 10km Nike She Runs this Saturday (May 3), or just need some new tunes to get you on your way, we've put together a mix of upbeat and motivating music that will promise to put a spring in your step.
- Women's Health: Just like anything else in life Natural.Is.Best. So when it comes to the whole baby making process we'd all like to avoid jabs of hormone treatments (if we can). So whether you're trying to conceive or just tip toeing around the idea, there are a few au naturel ways to help you boost your chances of fertility now, or later.
- Health Tips: No one likes to be hi-jacked by stress. But with increasing day-to-day pressures or demands, stress is the natural human response. Left untreated, it can quickly inhibit your daily processes (work, sleep, exercise. . . ) and can easily become something bigger than your coping skills can manage. So what's the secret to giving stress the flick? Let's find out.
Image Source: Shutterstock