It will come as no surprise when we say we're not afraid to add a superfood (or seven) to our diets. In fact, we've become pretty skilled in the art of creatively upgrading our meals to fit in as many superfoods as our digestive systems can handle.
So, with the aim of helping you make the most of every meal, we're sharing how we incorporate the superfood of the moment, Maca into our diets. With benefits like improved energy, balanced hormones, and ahem, enhanced libido, this is one superfood you really don't want to be missing out on.
Interested? Then keep on reading.
- Sprinkle maca powder over cereal, muesli, or oats.
- Add to your morning smoothie, or smoothie bowl.
- Mix in a teaspoon with your morning coffee for an added energy boost, or drink on its own as a caffeine alternative.
- Upgrade your favourite overnight oats, or chia pudding.
- Take your golden milk to to the next level.
- Make your own maca-enhanced salad dressing, or mix in with pre-made dressings, mustards and sauces.
- Add maca to your homemade energy bars and protein balls.
- Upgrade your hommus, or homemade gucamole.
- Mix in with your curry or soup for an easy immunity boost.
- Enjoy a maca mocha, or maca hot chocolate as a sweet (but healthy) treat.