- Healthy recipes: As the day of L.O.V.E. we're sure the Valentine's Day cupid would agree there's nothing quite more romantic than chocolate covered strawberries. But to give a very simple recipe a "nourishing factor" Lorna Jane has stepped it up by adding pistachios — full of potassium for a healthy nervous system and muscle health — to the already dark choc-dipped strawberries, making it a guilt-free and healthy treat to share with your special person today.
- Workouts: That feeling of calm joy isn't the only thing you'll walk away from your mat with. The physical demands yoga places on your muscles also give you an amazing body — Jennifer Aniston is living proof. Focusing on strength rather than flexibility, these 10 yoga poses will help you sculpt long, lean muscles so you feel confident in your skin, even when baring it all.
- Fitness trends: As new gyms rise in popularity they're out to challenge the traditional one-size-fits-all fitness clubs and the way we have previously perceived gym culture. Boutique, bespoke, microgyms — these are all the current buzz words labelling the luxe, smaller type fitness studios that focus primarily on a single activity like Yoga, Pilates, Spin or have even now grabbed onto popular trends and fused them into hybrid workouts (hello Xtend Barre!). Let's read more.
- The Biggest Loser: Cameron, the 34-year-old supermarket store manager from Ararat went into the house weighing 146.4kg, with the mission to become a healthier version of himself. After losing 15kg — the most weight The Biggest Loser has ever seen in the first week, Cam went on to lose another 8.5kg in the second week weighing in at 122.9kg. What Cam didn't know was that he'd been suffering from an underlying heart condition for quite some time and was deemed unsafe to carry on training. Since saying goodbye to him this week we caught up to chat about his diet, cravings and what he's been doing now he's back to reality.
- Celebrity fitness: He might be the dream man that stole the heart of Anna Heinrich in this year's TV series, The Bachelor, but there's definitely more to Tim Robards than meets the eye. In a feature in Men's Health Australia on stands February 10, the part-time model, chiropractor and now Australia's first-ever Bachelor talks about his strict workout regime — The Robards Method — and his first-date advice.
- The Color Run: On the weekend over 25,000 flocked to Sydney Olympic Park to take part in what is literally the happiest 5K on the planet — The Color Run. Dressed head-to-toe in white (including the POPSUGAR Australia team!) runners were showered in a rainbow of pretty colours as they made their way through the course only to be welcomed by a festival of music, dance and of course, bursting with colour powder at the finish line. So whether you got to take part in all the fun and action or counting down the days until the next, these pictures really do say it all.
- 2014 Sochi: With all the adrenaline and excitement that builds up throughout the Olympics, it's no wonder why athletes get emotional after they compete. It's only been a few days since the start of the Sochi Winter Games, and already we're seeing moving moments from athletes as they cross the finish line, stand at the podium, and embrace their teammates. As you cheer on your favourite Olympians take a look at the most touching displays of emotion at this year's Games.
Image Source: Shutterstock