If you've been looking for a way to simplify your morning meal prep, then this delicious, gut friendly recipe from Spoonful of Sarah might be just what you're looking for.
Taking less than 10 minutes to prepare, there's no excuse not to try these timesaving overnight oats. Bonus, the added protein and probiotics will ensure you're not only hitting all of your nutritional goals, but also giving yourself the best possible start to your day.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop protein powder (30g) (Vanilla or unflavoured)
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk of choice
1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
Pinch Himalayan salt
1/2 cup frozen berries (we used a combination of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
1 tsp Premedy's High Strength Probiotic
1. Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix together well.
2. Tip into a jar or bowl of your choice.
3. Add wet ingredients and either stir well or if using a jar, put the lid on and shake until well mixed.
4. Put in the fridge overnight.
5. Stir in Premedy's High Strength Probiotic. Enjoy with frozen, fresh or melted berries on top.