If you're following a vegan diet and craving a soft and chewy cookie, this no-bake recipe is sure to trick your taste buds into thinking you're enjoying a peanut butter cookie.
It's a quick and easy snack that you don't have to turn on the oven for, and because they're made with all-natural ingredients like crunchy peanut butter, oats, and unsweetened coconut, they make an irresistible before or after a workout.
Keep reading to see this 80-calorie recipe.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup whole quick oats
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 one-inch balls.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each one. Enjoy!
- Store remaining balls in the refrigerator.
Source: Calorie Count
- Other, Snacks
- 16 balls
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving