The Skipping and Strength-Training HIIT Workout You've Been Waiting For
Don't be fooled into thinking you need a gym full of equipment to get a tough workout under your belt. All you really need is a skipping rope and your own body to get a sweat on, as proved to us by celebrity trainer and fitness expert Amanda Kloots. She created an HIIT workout for POPSUGAR that incorporates both skipping cardio and bodyweight strength training. No dumbbells required. And the best part is it takes less than half an hour!
- Start with a skipping warmup.
- Go through circuit one, which focuses on your abs.
- Repeat the skipping warmup, only this time it will serve as your cardio segment.
- Go through circuit two, which is all about the legs.
- Repeat the skipping cardio segment one more time.