Not only are they dairy and gluten free, but they're also low in natural sugar and full of healthy fats and protein that'll to keep you feeling satisfied when that 3pm craving hits. Jess recommends enjoying a brownie with some Creamy Greek yoghurt or coconut ice-cream.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
2 eggs, whisked (or egg replacement)
1/2 cup hulled tahini or almond butter
1/4 cup maple or rice malt syrup
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup dark chocolate (70-85%), chopped
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of sea salt
A pinch of cinnamon
- Reheat oven to 160°C.
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl then add coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon and raw cacao powder and stir to combine.
- Add in the tahini, maple or rice malt syrup, Califia Farms Mocha XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee Milk and chia seeds and mix until just combined. Stir through the chopped dark chocolate.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a lined baking tin.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted skewer withdraws clean.
- Remove from oven, allow them to cool slightly and then and cut into brownie squares.
- Serve Warm.
- 8-10 slices
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds