Get Sweaty and Get Strong at Home With These Free Online Workouts
Maintaining your mental and physical health is crucial during this difficult time, and keeping up with your regular workout routine is an excellent way to do that. If your gym is closed, thankfully many companies are offering free online workouts (like our Active by POPSUGAR app) so you can still get your heart rate up, get sweaty, strengthen your muscles, and release pent-up energy and emotions. You know 99 percent of the time you always feel better after a workout, no matter how long or intense it is, so take advantage of these free resources available in the next couple of weeks.
- Active by POPSUGAR app: Just log in with an existing Glow by POPSUGAR account or sign up for free here to get hundreds of do-anywhere workouts.
- Planet Fitness: Offering free daily live-streamed at-home workouts at 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET on its Facebook page.
- Barry’s Bootcamp: Offering live 20-minute workouts twice daily on Instagram @barrys (exact streaming times will vary).
- Corepower Yoga: Check out these free on-demand yoga and sculpting videos on the Corepower Yoga website.
- Daily Burn: If you sign up, you get a 30-day free trial where you can choose from thousands of different video and audio workouts on the Daily Burn website.
- Peloton: Try the Peloton app at home for free for 90 days – no bike needed!
- Fhitting Room: Sign up and get a 30-day free trial of its on-demand workout videos.
- Rumble: Once a day, you can do Rumble-inspired, cardio and bodyweight workouts (no equipment necessary) via Instagram Live.
- Orangetheory Fitness: Orangetheory is offering free daily workouts with minimal equipment on its app (you must have an Orangetheory account to log in) and also on this page that has the latest OTF updates on COVID-19.
- ClassPass: Get over 2,000+ free video and audio workouts from top studios around the world without a subscription.
- Crunch Live: Sign up for a 45-day free trial and get Crunch workout videos online for free.
- Life Time: Check out these free online workouts including cardio, strength training, and yoga.
- YMCA: Choose from tons of workout videos including yoga, bootcamp, and barre with these on-demand workout videos.
- 24 Hour Fitness: Check out their YouTube channel for 24Go free live workouts.