Wood Chop With Cable Pulley Machine
- Attach the double rope handle onto the cable. Set the weight to 15 pounds.
- Stand your left side toward the machine about two feet from the machine. Grab the handle and open feet to a stable and wide stance.
- Exhale, pull abs to spine, and rotate torso to pull cable down to the outside of your right knee while simultaneously bending it. Imagine you're swinging an axe across your body.
- Keep your arms straight, and do not round your back.
- Reverse the motion, controlling the weight on the cable as you return to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Do 12 reps on each side for three sets.
This move is great for the obliques.