- Start with your feet centered on a mat; step your left foot back behind the mat, and then bring your right foot to meet your left.
- Step your left foot forward back to center, and then your right.
- Step your left foot forward in front of the mat, and bring your right to meet it. Then step back with your left foot to the center of the mat, and bring your right foot to meet your left.
- Step out to the left side with your left foot and out to the right with your right foot. Then return your left foot to center, followed by your right.
- Repeat the entire series, moving more quickly each time, focusing on agility and speed.