Medicine Ball Slams
This full-body move targets your back and gets your body pumping for a quick cardio exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart holding an appropriately weighted medicine ball in front of your chest (six to 12 pounds).
- Lift the medicine ball above your head. Your arms should be fully extended.
- Then, forcefully slam the ball down to the floor as hard as you can.
- If the medicine ball is rubber, it may bounce back to you, so be careful. If it's not rubber, you'll have to pick it back up to move to the next repetition.
- Do three sets of 10 reps.