Are There Any Other Health Benefits?
Intermittent fasting has many health benefits, and keeping these in mind can help you stay motivated on days when you don't feel like fasting.
- Improved digestion and decreased belly bloat
- More energy for work, workouts, family, and life in general
- Improved focus and mental clarity
- Disease prevention and autophagy (when bad or weak cells are destroyed and new stronger ones are created)
- Help overcoming food addiction, sugar cravings, and harmful eating habits like overeating
- Improved sleep