Hanging Knee Raises
Nearing the end of this workout, your abs will no doubt be sore, but your lower abs are an often forgotten part of the core, so you can't afford to leave them out. "Hanging knee raises are the finishing touch that will make sure you work your entire midsection," stated Chadwell.
- Locate a pull-up bar.
- Grip the bar firmly with your palms facing away from you or toward each other.
- Begin with your legs hanging straight down, arms fully extended.
- Bend your knees, and pull your knees toward your chest using your abs. Do not swing your body.
- Slowly lower your legs back out until they are straight.
- Repeat for a total of 8 to 12 reps for 3 sets.