Circuit Two: Dumbbell Bench Press
- Grab a set of dumbbells, between 10 and 20 pounds, and sit on a flat workout bench.
- With one dumbbell in each hand resting on your thighs, lie back onto the bench.
- Hold the dumbbells above your chest, shoulder-width apart, creating a 90-degree angle between your upper arm and forearm. Palms should be facing forward.
- Exhale as you push the dumbbells up, fully extending your arms. Hold for one second.
- Inhale and lower the dumbbells to the sides of your chest with control. Throughout the entire exercise, keep your abs working so your rib cage doesn't pop off the bench.
- This counts as one rep.
- Do 10 reps.