Roll Down Into Downward Dog Plank
- Start standing hip-distance apart with your feet parallel and your knees slightly bent.
- Tuck your chin to your chest, and slowly start to roll down.
- Walk your hands out through a Downward Dog position into a high plank.
- Line up your shoulders with your wrists, make sure you have a long spine, engage your core by drawing your belly button back toward your spine, lengthen out through your heels, lift up out of your shoulders, and remember to breathe.
- Deepen the core connection by drawing your belly back toward your spine even deeper. Press back into a Downward Dog, walk your hands back toward your feet, bend your knees, scoop your belly, and slowly roll up, peeling each vertebrae at a time.
- If you need to modify, lower your knees in your plank; you will still get a great core connection. Remember, it's always better to have the correct technique.
- This counts as one rep.
- Repeat for 50 seconds, then hold Child's Pose for 10 seconds.