Sweated Twist — Hold for 3-5 Breaths
- Come to a seated position and extend both legs in front of you.
- Bend your right knee, planting the sole of the foot on the ground.
- Take a deep breath in inhale, with the exhale place your right hand
behind you and left arm bends and hooks on the right knee
allowing you to twist, gazing over the right shoulder.
- With each inhale lengthen and the exhale twist even deeper.
- When you have worked through 3-5 breaths on your left side,
repeat this movement on the right side.