When it comes to making fruity cocktails, whether it's a classic margarita or an out-there concoction, it all comes down to the nailing the flavour. But who says you have to always drink it? You can totally snack on vodka-infused fruit slices or chunks for the perfect Summer snack, and we highly recommend pineapple. You can whip up this simple, two-ingredient recipe from AllRecipes in no time (you just have to plan ahead) so that you and your friends can get your buzz on while cooling down.
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle of vodka
- 1 large jar with lid
How to Make It:
- Stack the pineapple slices in a circle around the edges of the glass jar, leaving the centre open.
- Pour the vodka into the jar, completely covering pineapple. Seal jar and store in a cool, dark place for 10 days.
- Remove pineapple and strain vodka through a mesh strainer back into a jar; seal and refrigerate until ready to drink, and store pineapple in another sealed container until ready to eat.
- Enjoy the fruit itself, or make a yummy cocktail with the pinapple-infused vodka.