Look, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm far more likely to have a can of pamplemousse-flavoured LaCroix on hand than a fresh, juicy grapefruit. So when the craving for a paloma came over me, I found myself googling "how to make a paloma with LaCroix." Turns out, it's easy and crazy-refreshing to use flavoured sparkling water in this grapefruit-tequila cocktail. In fact, this cocktail recipe is about as easy to whip up as it is to drink — so fair warning! If you're looking for a light, crisp cocktail for lounging in your backyard or at the beach on a summer day, this is it. Get the recipe, ahead!
- 5 oz. Pamplemousse La Croix
2 oz. tequila
1 oz. fresh lime juice
1 oz. Grand Marnier (or triple sec)
Lime wedge (for serving)
- Prepare the glass by rubbing the rim with a lime wedge. Fill a small plate with salt and dip the wet rim of the glass in the salt.
- Pour LaCroix into salt-rimmed glass.
- Combine tequila, lime juice, and Grand Marnier in a measuring glass or cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and stir or shake well to combine, about 20 seconds.
- Pour over salt-rimmed glass of LaCroix and garnish with lime wedge.
- Cocktails, Drinks
- 1 drink
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds