The Best Memes About the Chaotic Fortnite x Dragon Ball Crossover
Fortnite has never been shy about its crossover events. What started as a cartoonish but relatively grounded battle royale has turned into a game where Lara Croft fights Ariana Grande while using Spider-Man’s web shooters. It’s a lot, and it seems like the new Fortnite x Dragon Ball crossover has finally sent fans over the edge.
People are losing their minds at Super Saiyan Goku using the Kamehameha to secure a Victory Royale, and the memes have been pouring in.
“This video would kill a caveman,” one user commented on a video of this exact scenario.
“We as a society have peaked,” wrote another as Beerus did the Get Griddy dance in the Fortnite lobby.
Nothing should surprise us about this game anymore, but we’re still shook to watch Goku, Vegeta, Bulma and Beerus — the four DBZ characters added in the crossover — win the crown and hit the Griddy.
It’s even more entertaining to watch them ride in on a Nimbus Cloud before leaping into the battle swinging a lightsaber or another non-sensical crossover item. Perhaps it’s because DBZ is such an iconic franchise, or maybe it’s simply because we’ve reached the saturation point of Fortnite events, but fans are reacting to the Dragon Ball crossover in a way they haven’t done for any other crossover.
And honestly? We’re extremely here for it. Here are the best memes about the Fortnite x Dragon Ball crossover because, at this point, all we can do is laugh.
Read more POPSUGAR gaming content below:
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay