Xbox is Launching a Game-Inspired Nail Polish Range with OPI
In news that seems custom-made for us, Xbox has teamed up with OPI to release a new nail polish range inspired by some of its most popular Game Pass titles. The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues in OPI’s GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer and Powder Perfection that let you bring to life Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 in gorgeous nail art.
The “Play the Palette” collection ranges from a glittering pink to a deep purple, and we’re already planning our outfits around the shades.
OPI x Xbox nail polish collection:
- Quest for Quartz: a shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle
- Pixel Dust: a shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world
- Racing for Pinks: a crème rose that will rev your engine
- Suzi is My Avatar: a creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power
- Trading Paint: a crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for
- Heart and Con-soul: a shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level
- The Pass is Always Greener: meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green
- Sage Simulation: get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation
- You Had Me at Halo: a shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats
- Can’t CTRL Me: a shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d
- Achievement Unlocked: unlock a world of colour that’s lilac optimised
- N00berry: berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple
A full list of local retailers hasn’t been announced, but according to a press release, the OPI x Xbox collection will be available in Australia wherever OPI is sold. Buying the polishes from certain retailers will also unlock exclusive in-game skins for Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 that are colour-coded to match the palette.
For Halo Infinite, you’ll get a skin for your Spartan armour that matches one of the nail polish shades. For Forza Horizon 5, you’ll unlock new colour-coordinated skins for your cars.
Even more enticing is the chance to own an Xbox wireless controller in the Achievement Unlocked, Racing for Pinks, and Can’t CTRL Me shades. Keep an eye on OPI on Instagram and TikTok for more information about how you can win.